Not Ready to Buy?
You can now RENT the FiberEtch S300
ONLY $995 per month
(3 month minimum)
$595 Installation & Training
in Texas & Oklahoma
PLUS 50% of your rental cost can be applied to purchase!
(6 months maximum)
Work Area: 6.85″ x 6.85″, (174 x 174 mm) Max. Material Thickness: 3.75″ (95.2 mm) Laser Wattage: 30 Watts
Metal Marking and Plastic Marking Laser Machines
The reliability, low-entry level cost, ease of use, plus the Engravers Network on-site setup, training & support makes the FiberEtch one of the best values in the industry.
Get questions answered in real-time. Look for the icon to to appear on certain pages to start chatting.
- Easy to use CAD software-Text or logos can be quickly entered into the software. Press F1 and the outline of your text appears on your product. Then press F2 to etch. You can use Windows fonts, single line fonts, linear bar codes, data matrix codes, import logos and graphics, or use your Excel spreadsheet data.
- Materials settings library for selecting various materials
- Red Diode for Focusing for material height and plate placement
- Portable Convenient size (only 35 lbs)
- IPG Photonics Fiber Laser source
- Virtually Maintenance-free
- Loc-Line Ehaust Nozzle & Hosing
70mm x 70mm
100mm x 100mm
175mm x 175mm
- Circular Revolving Flat Table
- Rotary Fixture
- Round Table
- Long Table for marking parts up to 24″ x 4″ in one pass.
- Warranty Available Up to 5 Years
- Option Floor Stand
- Flat Table with Adjustable (X-Y axes)
- Internal Exhaust
- External Exhaust
Includes object commands – Pick All, Pick Inverse, Delete Object, Lock, Unlock, Pick by Color and Mirror
Various magnification levels for viewing your layout on the screen.
The actual control panel for starting the job. By pressing the Light option, the Red Diode Positioning Indicator appears on the object to the marked. This allows quick and easy placement of the layout. By pressing Mark, the job begins. Options for marking include a continuous beam for multiple passes andMark Selection for marking on the selected portion of the layout.
Allows for color control of objects; the order of cut and selection of colors to be process. Up to 256 colors can be controlled.
Allows for the selection of the marking properties (speed, frequency, etc) of each color.
The status bar displays information about selected objects in your layout.
Object and text formatting options including position and size; options for creating an array of the object; text selection including True Type, single line fonts and barcode fonts; and input of variable text from keyboard or files.
The Draw toolbar contains the same options as the menu. When you select an option from the menu or toolbar, the present Command toolbar at the top of the screen is replaced with the Command toolbar
A listing of each of your objects in your layout. The Object List appears on the left side of the main interface window. Marked objects are grouped into an object structure or ungrouped to many objects. When marking is in process, the system will mark the objects in the order they are listed in this field. Users can rearrange the order that the objects appear in the list by clicking and dragging an object up or down. They can also name the objects by double-clicking on them.
Contains system commands including New, File Open and Save, Cut and Paste.
Creating Layouts for use with your iLaserMarker can be done in 2 ways.
• creating a layout in the versatile, easy to useYmMarker software
• creating your layout in AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustration, or other CAD or vector base program and importing into the YmMarker software
• The versatile graphic design software includes Intuitive vector illustration tools such as Bezier & curve tools, polygon, ellipse and rectangle tools and Node editing tools, Text Tools, Drill tool and Vector and Bitmap import
• Supports a maximum 256 layers of color for total control of the order and power settings of each color.
• Supports TrueType fonts and curve libraries.
• Supports line filling of fonts and curve elements
• Compatible with common graphic formats including BMP, JPG, GIF, TGA, PNG, and TIF, and vector formats including DXF,AI and PLT. Easily import your layouts into SmartCarve and send out to the laser.
• Arrays for duplication
• Track Simulation is a unique software feature of the SmartCarve software. You can preview the vector cutting path of the job prior to running the job. During this simulation, you can also increase or decrease either the travel speed for the processing speed.
High-Speed Integrated Galvo Technology
With amazingly high quality and Galvo Fiber laser marking speeds 30-40 times faster than conventional flying optics systems, you can get your product to the customer faster
Ease of Use
Text and logos can be quickly entered into the software. Press F1 and the outline of your text appears on your product. The press F2 to etch. You can use Windows fonts, single line fonts,
linear bar codes, data matrix codes, import logos and graphics, or use your Excel spreadsheet or other formatted data. And import your existing vector files from CorelDRAW
AutoCAD, or Adobe Illustrator, or raster files from your paint programs.
Red Diode Positioning Indicators for Quick Parts Alignment
Instant red diode outline preview of your text/graphics for quick placement and verification on your product. After pressing F1 and your job outline appears, you can use your arrow keys
to move and adjust the outline for perfect placement. And a red diode & numeric positioning indicator for quick height adjustment to set the focus of your material.
Non-Contact Marking & No Additives Required
No cutters, bits, special jigs or fixtures required. And, you can mark directly on steel and aluminum parts without additional ceramic additives.
Anneal, Etch & Polish with one system
Create multiple marks with one laser. The FiberEtch can create the three most common techniques; etching, polishing, annealing.
Reliability & Virtually No Maintenance Cost
Compact table top size, efficient, long life laser source; durability and air-cooled system provides you with lower costs for marking your parts; less wear of moving parts than
in traditional flying optics motion systems which use belts and bearings.
Mark & Etch a Wide Variety of Materials
Mark almost any metal, and mark many engineered plastics.
Raster/Vector Color Mapping
Easily map power, speed, frequency, loops, fills to RGB colors.
ENetwork Advantage of Support & Service
Complete on-site installation & training, after the sale service and parts warranty