At Engravers Network, a Trotec Company, we are committed to supporting our customers and community. One of the most basic ways we can do this is to take precautions to help everyone stay healthy. We are closely monitoring the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) at a global and local level for all business units. The safety of our employees, clients and suppliers is our top priority, and we are following the guidelines of the World Heath Organization (WHO), the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and state and local authorities.
We are committed to seamlessly providing you with the service and support you depend on, so we have established a business continuity plan to address various threats and vulnerabilities, including a response to the pandemic and high absenteeism. Strategies for responding to a pandemic are embedded within our continuity plan and emergency response policies to protect our personnel and limit the spread of disease. We also monitor the CDC and the WHO to ensure our response is following the guidelines. With this in mind, it’s also important to note that the WHO and the CDC have advised that there is a minimal risk of transmitting the virus by handling shipments and packages delivered through the mail.
Here is an overview of our policies and procedures related to COVID-19:
- We have reviewed and re-socialized our enterprise-wide response plan.
- Travel for internal meetings has stopped and we have eliminated all non-essential business travel.
- We are following and enforcing local authority guidelines and recommendations.
- We have issued guidelines to employees for workplace hygiene and sanitizing efforts for our sites to minimize the spread of the virus.
- Employees who are sick or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home and seek medical guidance.
- We are limiting our large-scale social interactions and events for the time being. Please be sure to check our event calendar for changes to our scheduled events.
Most of our sales and services teams are working remotely and equipped with the tools to handle the majority of your needs virtually. Where an onsite visit is essential, they will call ahead to adhere with your visitation policies and, specifically for service calls.
We believe that by taking these steps, as well as staying informed, we are well prepared to handle potential interferences that may prevent us from serving your needs. Please check our website for updates on any additional contingency measures or actions plans in the future. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
President, Trotec Laser, Inc.