Atmos Mono Plus
Atmos Mono Plus
Stand-alone version with one turbine and two activated carbon comfort bags. Perfect for odor-intensive applications and medium levels of dust.
The Atmos exhaust system removes dust and gas created during laser processing and filters odors through its activated carbon filters, ensuring safe and clean operation of your laser equipment. With Atmos, Trotec sets standards in user-friendliness, efficiency and low maintenance costs.
- Automatic power control: The exhaust rate is adjusted fully automatically depending on the saturation of the filter. Gas and dust are optimally extracted for all applications at any time and a constant flow of air is guaranteed.
- Bi-directional control: Atmos exhaust systems communicate with Trotec JobControl®, SpeedMark or DirectMark Software. The software starts automatically when the laser processing begins, and stops as soon as the job is finished. Processing notifications and warnings are displayed in the software.
- Convenient filter exchange: Replacement of filter units and activated carbon is easy, clean and convenient. The innovative design allows you to replace the entire filter on your exhaust system in just a few movements.
- Digital control panel: The control panel can be accessed easily and conveniently at any time. Its display shows filter saturation, air flow, operating hours and speed range.
- Economic operation: The Atmos exhaust systems are equipped with brushless continuous flow turbines. They are completely maintenance-free. In addition, the continuous fresh air cooling ensures maximum operating life.
- Energy-saving mode: The Trotec JobControl® software can be used to set the running time of the turbines before and after completing the engraving process. The exhaust power is thus adjusted reliably and saves valuable energy and money by automated switch-on times.