THE CERMARK® ULTRA ADVANTAGE
- Specifically formulated to not stain or tarnish sensitive metals such as brass, copper, sterling silver, steel and others like other laser marking products can.
- Marks created with CerMark ULTRA black laser marking aerosol are resistant to common strong acids, bases, organic solvents and extreme heat or cold.
- ULTRA marks also exhibit good salt spray resistance, scratch resistance and weathering resistance based on QUV testing.
- Once dry, ULTRA aerosol will not rub off on fingers while handling. This will allow immediate coating of parts with the ability to laser mark later when needed.
CerMark ULTRA BLACK LASER MARKING AEROSOL FOR METAL APPLICATION METHOD
CerMark ULTRA comes in a ready-to-use aerosol formula in a can featuring a specially designed valve designed to deliver improved usage. This design eliminates the need to clear the spray system by inverting the can and spraying again after use.
It is ideal for generating high-contrast dark black marks on a variety of bare metal substrates including stainless steel, brass, aluminum, titanium, tin, copper, nickel and more.
ULTRA laser making aerosol is not recommended for laser marking on metals with a lacquered coating.
In order to provide the best results, process requirements for creating high-quality marks may vary depending on substrate composition and/or thickness, application method, and laser type.
Awards and Promotional Products
- Custom marks on metals
- Logos and decorative marking on metal
Industrial Laser Marking Applications
- 2D data matrices
- Product serialization
- Direct part marking
- Text labeling
- Part traceability