PLS4.60 // 60 watt
- Overall Dimensions: 36 x 38 x 36 in (914 x 965 x 914 mm)
- Laser Material Processing Area: 24 x 18 in (610 x 457 mm)
- Exhaust Requirements: Exhausting is required, either externally or internally. One 4 in (102 mm) port; 250 CFM @ 6 in static pressure (425 m3/hr at 1.5 kPa)
- Computer Requirements: Requires dedicated PC with Windows® 7/8/10 32/64 bit and one available USB port (2.0 or higher)
- Power Requirements: Single Phase, 110V/10A;220V-240V/5A
- Software Requirements: CorelDRAW; Autocad, Adobe or virtually any Windows based program.
- Weight: 270 lbs (122 kg)
- Quick ChangeTM Laser Cartridge: ULS patented, air-cooled laser cartridge with integrated red dot pointer,
cross platform compatibility (can be used on any Universal Laser Systems Platform),PermalignTM no alignment installation for easy upgradeabilty.
- Universal Control Panel (UCP): a user interface that controls ULS laser systems. This intuitive interface enables users to produce expert quality results. The UCP includes a Printer Driver and Direct Import Feature for uploading graphic designs.
The UCP also provides an Intelligent Materials Database that calculates optimized settings for laser processing on hundreds of materials.
- Intelligent Materials Database: automatically calculates optimized settings for laser processing on hundreds of materials.
Accessories Included with This Unit
- 2.0 (50 mm) Focus Lens
- Laser Interface + Driver
- Focus Tool
- USB computer interface cable
- Optics Cleaning Package
- Hex Wrench Set
- Reference Guide (Manual)
Optional Accessories Available
- Standard Manual Air Assist & Cone
- Rotary Fixture for engraving on cylindrical items
- Downdraft Cutting Table
- Laser Exhaust Unit & Connection Kit
- Air Assist Pump with air filter and desiccant dryer
- 1.5” or 4.0” Lens Kits
- CorelDRAW 2018
- VLS Platform Backsweep
- ULS Direct Import for processing PDF’s directly into UCP
Terms: 25% deposit with signed quote. Balance due prior to shipment payable by company check, ACH or wire transfer. If leasing, leasing company purchase order, net due upon receipt.
Training: Optional On-Site at your business or at our facility
Shipping: FOB Arlington, Texas. Shipments are freight prepaid and added to invoice. Freight charges include insurance and lift gate.
Return Policy: All product returns/exchanges must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
All returns must be made withing 7 days of receipt of merchandise and may incur a 20% restocking charge.
Buyer is responsible for return freight.