Tips, Tricks, & DIY
Here you can find a selection of laser samples that were cut, engraved or marked with Trotec laser machines.
Be inspired with our complete instructions and template files that you can follow directly to create your own samples.
- Rubber Stamps
- Paper finishing
- Kerf Cut: Cutting technique for bending applications
- Metal marking: CO2 vs. fiber laser
- Metal: Annealing
- Deep engraving metal
- Black marking on anodized aluminum
- flexx Laser: Mark and engrave different materials in one process
- Relief engraving
- Sign-Making Techniques
- How do I choose the right resolution for the laser engraving?
- Creating templates
- Raster vs. Vector engraving – when to use which method?
- CorelDRAW: Serial printing
- CorelDRAW: From image to cutting path
- Adobe Illustrator®: How to create pop-up cards
- Adobe Illustrator®: How to print / laser from Adobe Illustrator®
- AutoCAD: How to print from AutoCAD
- JobControl® Vision: Graphics creation and laser settings