Description: Universal Laser System CO2 Laser System
New/Used: Demo Unit – used less than 20 hrs
Price: $27,995 plus shipping and optional training
Brand/Manufacturer: Universal Laser Systems
Stock #: 20-1963
Serial #: 7524
Machine Date of Mfg:
Laser Wattage: 150 watts; (2) 75 watt cartridges
Warranty: 6 months on Platform and laser cartridges
Terms: Cash, Check, Wire Transfer
Exhaust Requirements: internal or external exhaust required; Two 4 in (102 mm) ports 500 CFM @ 6 in static pressure (850 m3/hr at 1.5 kPa).
- Universal Control Panel (UCP) – Our exclusive integrated materials database in the UCP print driver automatically determines the optimum processing settings for your target material. Just select the
- Dual Laser Configuration – allows the beams of two ULS laser
sources to be combined into a single beam for maximum cutting, engraving and cutting power. This technology eliminates polarization effects and delivers beam quality that is superior to that of a single laser. Each laser can be controlled independently or combined to best suit material or application requirements.
- Work Surface Area (WxH) – 32 x 18 in (813 x 457 mm)
- Maximum Part Size1 (WxHxD) – 37 x 23 x 9 in (940 x 584 x 229 mm)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 44 x 39 x 36 in (1118 x 991 x 914 mm)
- Motorized Z-Axis Lifting Capacity 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Focus Lens 2.0
- Laser Platform Interface Panel – Keypad and LCD display shows current file name, laser power, engraving speed, PPI and run time.
- Computer Requirements Requires dedicated PC with Windows® 7/8/10 32/64 bit
and one available USB port (2.0 or higher).
- Cabinet style: free standing
- Approximate Weight: 345 lbs (156 kg)
- Power Requirements: 220V-240V/15A
Additional Optional Equipment Available
New Rotary/Cylindrical Fixture $1715.00; 1 Touch Laser Photo $195.00